Add GPS navigation, sonar support, radar capability, and much more to your boat with the GO9 XSE: perfect for sportboats, center-consoles, and smaller cruisers. Enjoy intuitive touchscreen control over a multitude of optional accessories, from autopilot to your on-board sound system. Take your display anywhere on board with wireless mirroring to smartphones and tablets.
Top 5 Features for Coastal Cruising and Sportfishing
- Easy to use, High brightness 9” tablet style touchscreen
- Built-in advanced echosounder capable of displaying CHIRP, Forwardscan, Sidescan and Downscan images
- Radar port for connection to a Simrad solid state radar
- Direct Audio, Autopilot, communication and engine connection and control over NMEA2000
- Built-in WiFi for mobile device mirroring and internet downloads of charting and software
- Easy to use multi touch software
- Includes TotalScan transducer for medium/high frequency CHIRP sonar and StructureScan HD imaging
- Safely and easily navigate using your favourite cartography (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Determine depth, bottom type and find fish using one of the many echosounder technology options
- Quick and simple control of entertainment systems connected on NMEA2000
- Vessel circuit control when connected to a C-zone digital switching system
- View and monitor engine data while underway
- Low Profile Glass dash styling
- Super bright widescreen display
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Software update notifications and downloads when connected to the internet
- Screen mirroring when connected to a mobile device
- Built in 10 Hz GPS antenna
- Dual Micro SD card slot
- Built in echosounder (Broadband & Chirp)
- Built in DownScan and Sidescan Imaging (transducer required)
- Built in Forwardscan Imaging (transducer required)
- Radar port for direct connection to Simrad 3G/4G or Halo Radar scanners
- Operable with OP40/OP50 Remote
- Advanced NMEA2000 networking
Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
The GO9 XSE offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Tap to create or select waypoints, pinch to zoom, or tap and drag to pan smoothly across charts. Simple home screen and menu layouts make all functions quickly accessible, with large and clearly-captioned icons that are easy to recognise and tap.
Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
The GO9 XSE is a full-featured chartplotter, with support for the widest available range of cartography options including C-MAP® MAX-N, Navionics®, Insight®, Insight Genesis®, and NV Digital® Charts. Navigate confidently to destinations near and far, with the flexibility to choose charts that best fit your needs and location. Set and record those destinations easily with simple waypoint management: mark waypoints with a touch, and assign meaningful names that make it easy to look up your desired destination whether you’ve mapped out ten places or a thousand.
Watch Your Depth with Built-in Sonar
Knowing the true depth beneath your hull can help you enjoy your time on the water with fewer worries, and makes it easier to locate suitable anchorages in unfamiliar waters. With built-in sonar, just add a suitable sonar transducer for accurate, real-time depth tracking.
Cruise Confidently with ForwardScan™ Sonar
Using an optional ForwardScan transducer, this forward-looking sonar technology provides a clear two-dimensional image of the bottom in front of your vessel, allowing you to navigate shallow or poorly-charted waters with confidence.
Find fish with CHIRP & StructureScan® HD sidescan imaging
Whether fishing is your life or just a casual hobby, any fishing trip will benefit from the extensive array of built-in sonar technology on the Simrad GO9 XSE. Add a suitable transducer, available separately or bundled with your display, and the GO9 XSE works as a powerful fishfinder with CHIRP-enabled broadband sonar for clear detection of fish throughout the water column. With an optional HDI transducer, the GO9 XSE also offers StructureScan HD sidescan imaging for a picture-like view of fish-holding structure beneath and around your boat.
Built-in GPS receiver works in any bracket-mount installation, and when flush-mounted with most fibreglass hulls. When flush-mounted in a metal hulled vessel, an external GPS receiver such as the Simrad GS25 may be required.
TotalScan™ transducer pinpoints fish and structure
Your GO series display works as a powerful fishfinder when combined with the easy-to-install, transom-mounted TotalScan™ transducer. Enjoy all the advantages of an HDI Skimmer® transducer, including CHIRP and FishReveal™ technology, plus full StructureScan® HD imaging to deliver a wide-angle view of fish-holding structure beneath and to the sides of your boat.